Welcome to the 2017-2018 School year! The Hawthorn PTO is pleased to have the support of our community restaurants to help earn money for our District 73 schools. The PTO will be hosting monthly restaurant nights and as they are scheduled, they will be announced through the PTO Pipeline and Hawthorn Highlights.
How it Works:
- Community Restaurants are helping Hawthorn PTO raise money for our schools. Each month Hawthorn PTO will sponsor a Restaurant Night Fundraiser and the participating restaurant will donate a percentage of the proceeds back to our PTO.
All you need to do is show up and eat and either mention it’s for the Hawthorn PTO or show flyer on your smart phone.
- Updates will be made both on this webpage and through the pipeline and broadcast emails. If you are not signed up to receive broadcast emails please sign up here
- If you are a community restaurant that would like to participate or if you have a suggestion of a participating restaurant please email the Restaurant Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have two upcoming Restaurant Events!
- Thursday, January 18th at Portillo’s! Show this flyer on your phone (or print it out) anytime between 5 PM-8 PM and the Hawthorn PTO will receive 20% back!
- Saturday, February 3rd at Corner Bakery! Stop by and enjoy a great meal anytime between 8 AM-8 PM and the Hawthorn PTO will receive 15% back!
If you have any questions or are a restaurant wanting to participate please contact email@example.com.